|Module name (EN): Study Project II|
|Degree programme: Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009|
|Module code: BIBA520|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2S (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 8|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
BIBA520 (P110-0079) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009, semester 5, mandatory course
BIBA520 (P110-0079) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, semester 5, mandatory course
BIBA520 (P110-0079) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 5, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 240 hours (equivalent to 8 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 217.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Mind. zwei ProfessorInnen
- After successfully completing this module, students will have deepened their knowledge of and be able to apply the content from the first 4 semesters of the study program in a complex, practice-oriented project in their field of specialization (KI, WAV)
- They will be able to research and work on new topcis independently.
- They will be able to deal with standards and regulations.
- They will be able to use IT applications.
- They will understand interdisciplinary contexts.
- They will have acquired problem-solving skills.
- They will be able to organize themselves in a group.
- They will be able to write a coherent report.
Examples of project topics:
- Preparation of a development plan including sewage disposal
- A body of water with a crossing structure including surveying
- Basic concept for a biogas plant
- Sewage sludge disposal in Saarland
- Pedestrian bridge in wood/steel
- A solid structure incl. the foundation
- Construction and calculation of a building with architecture students
- Scheduling of a construction site in virtual space
|Recommended or required reading:
Depends on the selected project
[Sun Jul 3 01:01:47 CEST 2022, CKEY=bsic, BKEY=bi, CID=BIBA520, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=03.07.2022]