|Module name (EN): Occupational Health and Safety|
|Degree programme: Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011|
|Module code: BIBA750|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2SU (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 2|
|Mandatory course: no|
|Language of instruction:
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
BIBA750 (P110-0126) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009, semester 7, optional course
BIBA750 (P110-0126) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, semester 7, optional course
BIBA750 (P110-0126) Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 6, optional course
DFBCE-706 (P630-0063, P630-0168) European Civil Engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 7, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 60 hours (equivalent to 2 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 37.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Böttcher
Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Zarth
After successfully completing this module, students will be familiar with the preventive approach to occupational health and safety.
- They will be able to identify the causes of accidents.
- They will be able to prevent accidents.
- They will be able to apply the relevant regualtions.
- Structure and function of the Employers Liability Insurance Association for the building trade (BG BAU),
- Occupational health and safety regulations relating to the interests of the construction industry in the scope of the BG BAU,
- Occupational safety knowledge according to RAB 30 (RAB 30 Suitable Co-ordinator - Specification of Section 3 BaustellV)
|Recommended or required reading:
A current bibliography will be made available at the beginning of the semester.
[Fri Aug 19 01:31:44 CEST 2022, CKEY=bac, BKEY=bi2, CID=BIBA750, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=19.08.2022]