|Module name (EN): Occupational Health and Safety|
|Degree programme: Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011|
|Module code: BIBA750|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2SU (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 2|
|Mandatory course: no|
|Language of instruction:
BIBA750 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009, semester 7, optional course
BIBA750 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, semester 7, optional course
BIBA750 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 6, optional course
DFBCE-706 European Civil Engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 7, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 60 hours (equivalent to 2 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 37.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Böttcher
Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Zarth
After successfully completing this module, students will be familiar with the preventive approach to occupational health and safety.
- They will be able to identify the causes of accidents.
- They will be able to prevent accidents.
- They will be able to apply the relevant regualtions.
- Structure and function of the Employers Liability Insurance Association for the building trade (BG BAU),
- Occupational health and safety regulations relating to the interests of the construction industry in the scope of the BG BAU,
- Occupational safety knowledge according to RAB 30 (RAB 30 Suitable Co-ordinator - Specification of Section 3 BaustellV)
|Recommended or required reading:
A current bibliography will be made available at the beginning of the semester.
[Sun Sep 19 16:43:07 CEST 2021, CKEY=bac, BKEY=bi2, CID=BIBA750, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=19.09.2021]