|Module name (EN): Public Building Law|
|Degree programme: Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011|
|Module code: BIBA712|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2VU (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 2|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
BIBA712 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009, semester 7, mandatory course
BIBA712 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, semester 7, mandatory course
BIBA712 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 7, mandatory course
DFBCE-709 European Civil Engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 7, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 60 hours (equivalent to 2 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 37.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Böttcher
Dipl.-Verww. Peter Schwarz
- After successfully completing this module, students will be familiar with the basic principles of building planning and building code law (also VOB ("German Construction Contract Procedures") and HOAI ("Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers")).
- In the section on functional zoning, students will have learned how to create simple development plans (exercise).
- Furthermore, they will be able to evaluate assessments regarding the approvability of building projects.
- Building code, land utlilisation ordinance, Planzeichenverordnung (Standards for zoning plans),
- Regional building code for Saarland, building regulations, building site regulations, energy saving regulations,
- VOB, HOAI, other laws and regulations
|Recommended or required reading:
Relevant laws, practical examples, development plans and building application documents
[Sun Sep 19 15:54:46 CEST 2021, CKEY=bob, BKEY=bi2, CID=BIBA712, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=19.09.2021]