|Module name (EN): Study Project II|
|Degree programme: Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011|
|Module code: BIBA520|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 2S (2 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 8|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
BIBA520 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.04.2009, semester 5, mandatory course
BIBA520 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, semester 5, mandatory course
BIBA520 Civil and structural engineering, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 5, mandatory course
30 class hours (= 22.5 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 240 hours (equivalent to 8 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 217.5 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
BIBA799 Bachelor Thesis
Mind. zwei ProfessorInnen
- After successfully completing this module, students will have deepened their knowledge of and be able to apply the content from the first 4 semesters of the study program in a complex, practice-oriented project in their field of specialization (KI, WAV)
- They will be able to research and work on new topcis independently.
- They will be able to deal with standards and regulations.
- They will be able to use IT applications.
- They will understand interdisciplinary contexts.
- They will have acquired problem-solving skills.
- They will be able to organize themselves in a group.
- They will be able to write a coherent report.
Examples of project topics:
- Preparation of a development plan including sewage disposal
- A body of water with a crossing structure including surveying
- Basic concept for a biogas plant
- Sewage sludge disposal in Saarland
- Pedestrian bridge in wood/steel
- A solid structure incl. the foundation
- Construction and calculation of a building with architecture students
- Scheduling of a construction site in virtual space
|Recommended or required reading:
Depends on the selected project
[Sun Sep 19 16:56:20 CEST 2021, CKEY=bsic, BKEY=bi2, CID=BIBA520, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=19.09.2021]