|Module name (EN): German 3|
|Degree programme: German-French and International Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018|
|Module code: DFBBW-340|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 4U (4 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 4|
|Mandatory course: yes|
|Language of instruction:
Written exam (50%) + presentation (25%) + tests (25%)
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
DFBBW-340 (P620-0001) Business Administration, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2013, semester 3, mandatory course
DFBTO301 (P620-0514) International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 3, mandatory course
DFITM-301 (P620-0458) International Tourism Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2020, semester 3, mandatory course
DFBLG301 (P620-0318) International Logistics Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 3, mandatory course
DFILM-301 (P620-0405) International Logistics Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 3, mandatory course
DFBBW-340 (P620-0001) German-French and International Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2018, semester 3, mandatory course
DFIM-301 (P620-0001) German-French and International Management, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2019, semester 3, mandatory course
DFBLG301 (P620-0318) Logistics, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2013, semester 3, mandatory course
60 class hours (= 45 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 120 hours (equivalent to 4 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 75 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Prof. Dr. Thomas Tinnefeld
|Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Tinnefeld
- The foreign language will be taught with a subject-related approach.
- Subject-related, specialized grammar will be imparted to the students.
- After successfully completing this course, students will be able to understand intermediate newspaper and magazine articles from the German press.
- Students will be able to understand technically relevant, orally presented texts.
- Students will have improved their reading and listening comprehension skills.
- Students will have enlarged their technical vocabulary.
- (Inter)culturally relevant, current topics pertaining to the countries in which the target language is spoken.
- Topics related to the students’ lectures
- Specialized vocabulary within the context of the topics (subject areas) discussed
- Subject-related, specialized grammar
- Introduction to business correspondence in Germany
- Presentations by the lecturer
- Plenary and group discussions
- Group work phases where students tackle specific tasks
- Multimedia language lab
- Student presentations
|Recommended or required reading:
- Teaching materials: texts and exercises compiled by the lecturer
- PowerPoint presentations by the lecturer or equivalent visualization forms
- Internet resources
[Sat Aug 13 23:28:08 CEST 2022, CKEY=dd3b, BKEY=dfim, CID=DFBBW-340, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=13.08.2022]