|Module name (EN): GUI Programming with Qt|
|Degree programme: Applied Informatics, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017|
|Module code: PIB-PRQT|
|Hours per semester week / Teaching method: 4V (4 hours per week)|
|ECTS credits: 5|
|Mandatory course: no|
|Language of instruction:
|Applicability / Curricular relevance:
KI603 Computer Science and Communication Systems, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2014, optional course, informatics specific
KIB-PRQT Computer Science and Communication Systems, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, optional course, technical
PIBWI63 Applied Informatics, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2011, optional course, informatics specific
PIB-PRQT Applied Informatics, Bachelor, ASPO 01.10.2017, semester 4, optional course, informatics specific
60 class hours (= 45 clock hours) over a 15-week period.
The total student study time is 150 hours (equivalent to 5 ECTS credits).
There are therefore 105 hours available for class preparation and follow-up work and exam preparation.
|Recommended prerequisites (modules):
|Recommended as prerequisite for:
Hong-Phuc Bui, M.Sc.
|Lecturer: Hong-Phuc Bui, M.Sc.
After successfully completing this module, students will have mastered the three components of the Qt framework: Qt widget, QML/QtQuick and the input/output framework. They will be able to use these components to develop desktop applications with a graphical user interface and access to
common data sources (file system, database, http web service).
In addition, they will demonstrate and deepen the knowledge they have acquired in this subject area in a project.
1. Qt Widget and QML/QtQuick
* Common C++-based GUI widgets
* Designing graphical user interfaces with the declarative language QML
2. The signal and slot concept, the elementary concept in Qt
to connect Qt objects
3. In and output utilities in Qt libraries
* Access to the file system, database and http website
* Graphical representation of data
4. Working with the IDE Qt Creator and
the build program qmake, syntax of a qmake file.
|Recommended or required reading:
* qt.io: Qt Documentation (http://doc.qt.io/)
* Qt Project Documentation (http://qt-project.org/doc/)
* Guillaume Lazar, Robin Penea: Mastering Qt 5, 2016
|Module offered in: |
SS 2021, SS 2020
[Wed Dec 1 00:51:07 CET 2021, CKEY=kgmq, BKEY=pi2, CID=PIB-PRQT, LANGUAGE=en, DATE=01.12.2021]